Located in the historic Little Hills area along the Missouri River, CenterPointe Hospital serves adolescents, adults, and seniors who are struggling with behavioral health concerns. With 150 beds and a full continuum of care, we help our patients make sustained progress toward better health throughout their time at our serene, 20-acre main campus in St. Charles, Missouri, or our additional outpatient branches.
What We Treat
CenterPointe Hospital provides acute inpatient and outpatient treatment for patients who are living with mental health concerns and substance use disorders.
The most common mental health concerns we treat include:
- Bipolar disorder
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Suicidal ideation
- Homicidal ideation
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
We also provide dual diagnosis treatment for patients who are struggling with both a mental illness and an addiction. Additionally, we offer residential and outpatient programs, as well as detoxification services, for those who have been diagnosed with a substance use disorder.
Levels of Care
Everyone who is living with a mental health concern or substance use disorder has different needs. We pride ourselves on meeting patients where they are on their journeys toward better health and increased satisfaction with their lives.
Our levels of care are separated by age group:
- Adolescents (ages 12-17): Inpatient mental health treatment, detoxification, dual diagnosis treatment, residential treatment for substance use disorders
- Adults (age 18 and older): Inpatient treatment, partial hospitalization program (PHP), and intensive outpatient program (IOP) for mental health disorders; detoxification; residential treatment for substance use disorders
- Senior adults (no age limit): Inpatient mental health stabilization, detoxification, and medication stabilization for dementia
With multiple locations throughout the region, we’re able to serve patients within the St. Louis metro area and beyond. We offer a full continuum of care at our main St. Charles location, along with outpatient programming at additional locations in St. Louis and St. Peters, Missouri, and Maryville, Illinois.
Skilled & Experienced Staff
The caring, compassionate staff at CenterPointe Hospital has one goal in mind: to help each patient who comes to us for care work toward sustained healing.
When you receive treatment with us, the professionals you work with may include:
- Psychiatric nurse practitioners
- Licensed registered nurses
- Licensed professional counselors
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Master’s-level counselors
- Mental health technicians
- General practitioners
Depending on your personalized treatment plan, you may also work with:
- Recreational therapists
- Art therapists
- Registered dietitians
- Trauma-informed yoga therapists
- Pet therapists
“I am so grateful to the staff of CenterPointe Hospital for the compassion and caring they showed me during a difficult time in my life, and for the lifelong skills I learned that have helped me to live a happier, more fulfilled life.”