CenterPointe Hospital, located in St. Charles, Missouri, offers inpatient, residential, and outpatient programming for adolescents, adults, and senior adults who are struggling with mental health concerns and substance use disorders. By providing age-appropriate care that meets each patient where they are on their journey toward better health, we aim to set a foundation for better health and a more fulfilling future.
CenterPointe Hospital is a premier provider of behavioral healthcare services that are delivered with compassion for patients and their families; respect for employees, physicians, and other healthcare professionals; accountability for clinical and ethical performance; and responsibility to the communities we serve.
CenterPointe Hospital will be the healthcare provider of choice for our patients, employees, physicians, and other healthcare professionals by consistently performing at a superior level while maintaining sound ethical standards and returning a fair value to our financial partners.
We based our treatment on the belief that, through a combination of medically managed care and therapeutic intervention and education, patients can learn to effectively manage their symptoms and cope with the effects on their lives.
- We are dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of our patients.
- We treat patients, employees, physicians, and others with respect and compassion.
- We partner with physicians to provide the best possible care for our patients.
- We foster a fulfilling and challenging workplace for all.
- We continuously improve the quality of the care we deliver to our patients.
- We act with responsibility and accountability to the communities we serve.