Our Request Access to Patient’s Medical Records

The healing process requires compassion and support. At Centerpointe, we have the tools to help.

To Request An Individual Patient’s Records for a Third Party:

Patients and Third Parties, please complete the Authorization for Release of Information form to request a copy of an individual’s medical records to be released to a third party individual or institution. Note: The individual patient whose records are being requested must sign this authorization.

Completed Centerpointe Hospital forms may be returned in person, fax, by mail or email to:

 CenterPointe Hospital
4801 Weldon Spring Parkway
St. Charles, MO 63304


(866) 924-2522 | Fax: (636) 477-2132