Guidelines for Patient Belongings
In order to ensure safety of all patients and staff, personal belongings are restricted as follows:
Valuables – DO NOT BRING
- Purses, wallets, keys, cell phone, etc will be locked and kept secure during your hospitalization.
Jewelry – DO NOT BRING
- No jewelry is allowed, no exceptions. Please do not bring it with you.
Electronic Devices – DO NOT BRING
- No electronic devices are allowed. This includes: laptop, charger, tablets, iPad, vape pens, cell phones.
- 3 shirts
- 2 pants/shorts
- 2 undergarments (2 bras and 2 underwear)
- 1 pair of socks
- 1 pajamas
- 1 jacket
- 1 pair of shoes/slippers
- 1 pair of shower shoes/sandals
- CenterPointe Hospital provides all necessary toiletry items.
- Sprays and powders are not allowed.
Bedding and Towels
- CenterPointe Hospital provides all bedding and towels. Additional items may not be brought from home.
Food and Drink
- No outside food or drink may be brought.
- Bring a list of mediations you are currently taking. And, bring the medication if it is uncommon or a specialty medication. If personal medications are brought and they are classified as a controlled substance, they may not be returned to you upon discharge.
- Makeup should be in containers that do not contain glass, metal, metal springs, alcohol, powder, or spray.
- Glasses, hearing aids, and contact lens – may be worn
- CPAP machines
- Allowed if the packages are unopened and sealed.
CENTERPOINTE HOSPITAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS VOLUNTARILY BROUGHT INTO THE HOSPITAL.