- Mental health & addiction treatment
- Detoxification from opiates or opiate-based pain medication
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Intensive group therapy
- Adolescent programs
- Young adult programs
- Adult programs
- Senior adult programs
- Life and coping skills support
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) Informed Treatment
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)
- Neuromodulation (ECT)
- Treatment provided by licensed clinicians
Designed to Meet Your Needs
- Serving adolescents, adults, senior adults, first responders, veterans, active duty military
- Clients receive 9 to 20 hours of intensive group therapy weekly as determined by clinical assessment
- Clients are able to remain engaged in daily living while receiving needed services
- Medication management by a psychiatrist
- Locations in St. Charles & St. Louis Counties, MO
- Day and evening programs available
What We Treat
Severe Depression • Severe Anxiety • Mood Disorders • Trauma • Thought Disorders • Substance Use Disorders • Childhood Problems • Physical & Sexual Abuse • School & Workplace Issues • Family Issues
For more information or to schedule an assessment, contact our CenterPointe Outpatient Assessment line: 636-477-2111
Download the Outpatient Services Flyer HERE
Patients who do not require the structure of 24-hour care may be admitted to an outpatient program as their point of entry for treatment or as a progression to a less restrictive level of care following a stay on the Residential Unit for Addictions.
Outpatient levels of care include a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
Medication-assisted detoxification and recovery for addiction to opioids (heroin and prescription pain medications) is available at the discretion of the program medical director.
My doctor and therapist at CenterPointe Hospital helped me develop the tools I needed to deal with my overwhelming anxiety. I had been missing out on so much of my life, but now I feel confident and I’m participating in life again.